Thursday 30 December 2010

2010 Reading Challenge - How did you do?

I invited all of you to join me in 2010 Reading Challenge, and I know many of you did. So now that the year is nearly finished, how did it go for you? Did you meet your goal?


I am happy to say, I reached my goal of 75 books much earlier than anticipated. Currently, I have finished 98 books this year, and still hoping to finish two more by end of tomorrow to reach a neat 100, but even if I don't, I am happy with 98.


And I hope you will join me for 2011 Reading Challenge too. 

4 comments:

  1. I have every confidence you can get those last 2 books finished before midnight on December 31!

    I did much better than I expected. My goal was 52 books for the year and I ended up reading 82. Only 81 are listed on my official list, but I read another one since then. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just two little books by e.g. Shakespeare and you're done! :-)
    Congratulations to your very, very impressive number of books! That's really a lot, girl!

    ...and, I'll join you next year, but on a little smaler scale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Cow!! Great job ;o) I read more this year than I ever had. Not sure of the number, but for me it was a success ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Girls :-) Glad you enjoyed your reading year too.

    Carol / Karin,
    No, I don't think I will be reaching 100. It turns out, continuous reading is not so much fun when you have headaches and feel sick :( - still, I am happy with 98, so that's okay.

    ReplyDelete