Thursday, 9 September 2010

New Guest Post Series Coming Up

I loved the last Guest Post Series about why people wrote the Genre they wrote.

Now, I'll be hosting a brand new guest post series where we will get an insight into Why People Write? I've already got some guest authors lined up, and I will be sending a few more requests. If you would like to participate (and I would love for you to do it), send me an email at lostwanderer5 [at] gmail [dot] com, and I will send you the questions.

This series will start on Friday 10th of September, and there will be a post every Friday for the foreseeable future.

Hope you all are entertained, inspired, amused by the series.

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read them! Great idea ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guest post series are so exciting - I'm looking forward to reading them ... and I'm nervous writing my part! *oh-oh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series is so interesting. I'm really enjoying it. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BlueHost is ultimately the best hosting provider with plans for all of your hosting needs.

    ReplyDelete