Thursday 9 September 2010

New Guest Post Series Coming Up

I loved the last Guest Post Series about why people wrote the Genre they wrote.

Now, I'll be hosting a brand new guest post series where we will get an insight into Why People Write? I've already got some guest authors lined up, and I will be sending a few more requests. If you would like to participate (and I would love for you to do it), send me an email at lostwanderer5 [at] gmail [dot] com, and I will send you the questions.

This series will start on Friday 10th of September, and there will be a post every Friday for the foreseeable future.

Hope you all are entertained, inspired, amused by the series.

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read them! Great idea ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guest post series are so exciting - I'm looking forward to reading them ... and I'm nervous writing my part! *oh-oh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This series is so interesting. I'm really enjoying it. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete