7 Things You Don't Know About Me:
- My favourite colour is Green
- For outside coffee, Starbucks is my favourite
- And since I talked about coffee, to go with it, I love Dunkin Donuts Chocolate Glazed Munchkins
- I love old fashioned British accent. Not pinched-nose-royalty accent, but I suppose more standard accent that you hear on TV from more upscale newsreaders or documentary narrators, or Hugh Grant.
- I LOVE STARGATE S.G 1 and ATLANTIS (okay, some you may know this, but not all)
- I hate insects. All of them. I don't care if they exist out of my sight, but when they are in my space, or in my house, or in any indoor property that I happen to be in, I hate them.
- Contrary to popular trend, I didn't want to be a writer when I was a kid. It never even occured to me as a child to consider being a writer as an occupation.
7 Bloggers that I would like to pass this award to
- Jamie at Variety Pages - from posts on writing, her goals, and even samples of her writing, Jamie's blog makes an interesting and fun, and often thoughtful reading. I really enjoy it.
- C R Ward at Random Thoughts - C R usually has regular topics on her blog, which include writing, detailed descriptions and good deal of thoughts on particular forms of poetry (often unusual ones that I have never heard of), as well as samples of her writing.
- Lady Glamis at Innocent Flower - offers indepth post on all aspects of writing
- Shonna at Routine for Writers - Interesting posts about how you can make sure writing is a regular part of your life
- Todd Severin at My Writing Life - he offers more practical advice and shares his experience
- Erica at Laugh Write Play - I have only been following her blog for a short time, but I do enjoy her entries
- Three Amigos at The Literary Lab - If you haven't checked it out, do it now, and you will understand no explanation required.