These were my original goals. I have not gone for drastic changes, but I have reduced the list, and put more emphasis on developing my process. I could write two more new first drafts, but what good is that if I don't complete the first book to the best of my ability? The revision is about acknowledging requirement for change, and moving with the growth as oppose to sticking to old goals with rigidity.
So the new goals
- Edit and Polish NaNo2009 WIP
- Create a short list of agents
- Prepare submission packages
- Start submitting NaNo2009 WIP
- Find an agent
- Continue with WB course
- Revise already completed short stories
- Submit those short stories
- NaNo2010 - full first draft
- Work systematically through various craft books and writing course materials to create my own writing/editing system. Experiment. Analyse. Understand.
Optional Goals (which would be nice to accomplish but I won't worry about them)
Read extra 25 books
Finish outline for WIP 3
Start editing WIP 2