Since it's Week 1, I figured I will do a Weekly Goal post. I have just made a list of all the things I need to do, so here I will share those goals.
- At least two posts on Writer Revealed (this counts ;)
- At least two posts on Journal Addict
- Finish reading Arctic Drift by Clive Cussler (P. 344 - P. 578)
- Read F. Scott Fitzgerald on Authorship at least up to P. 55
- lots of mess - mostly papers that really need sorting
- Do fitness test on MFC
- Renew website hosting
- Check if domain needs renewing
Writing - NaNo2010
- Monday 300 words
- Tuesday 300 words
- Wednesday 300 words
- Thursday 300 words
- Friday 300 words
- Saturday 1000 words
- Sunday 1000 words
I have a list of secondary goals too that I could work on if I do finish all of these, but it's sufficient to be getting on with, since it will also be first week back to work - and so not looking forward to that.
Seems finally I am in the New Year, and beginning to get into groove of things. How are things coming along for you?