Sunday 11 December 2011

2012 - The Ecletic Reader Challenge

As regular readers of this blog may already know, I LOVE reading challenges. Usually I create my own, because I don't like being dictated by others as to what I should read. 




But this time, I'm joining Shelleyrae's Eclectic Reader Challenge, which is right up my street. The goal is to read at least one book in the following 12 genres. 

1. Literary Fiction
2. Crime/Mystery Fiction
3. Romantic Fiction
4. Historical Fiction
5. Young Adult
6. Fantasy
7. Science Fiction
8. Non Fiction
9. Horror
10. Thriller / Suspense
11. Classic
12. Your favourite genre


For "Your favourite genre" I just take it to mean a genre that's not included in the list. While I read all of the other genres, reading Horror will be out of my usual choice. So that's something. 

You can read more about the challenge at the link above, so come and join if you wish. 

4 comments: