- Each Superior Scribbler awardee must pass the award on to the five most deserving people they know
- Each Superior Scribbler must post a link to the author and blog that gave them the award
- Each Superior Scribbler must display the award with a link to the Scholastic Scribe's original post regarding the award
- Each Superior Scribbler must visit the link mentioned in #3 and add their name to the list of awardees
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on their blog
I have been around the blog-world and there are many fabulous writers out there. Each one with something different to contribute. Some offer advice or the knowledge they have from their own experiences, others share their own struggles on the path of publication, and there are others who share their stories and the world they create; some are fun, some inspiration.
I am passing on the award to five bloggers who have offered me something... 1. Lady Glamis, Innocent Flower 2. Calistro, Writing About Writing 3. Jane Friedman, There Are No Rules 4. Sarah, Sarah's Writing Journal 5. Col Bury's New Crime Fiction